Delicious Country offers some of the tastiest dishes in Calgary, and is in desperate need for a food service supervisor. This position will be permanent and full-time.
Hired candidate will be required to perform below duties:
– Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures;
– Hire food service staff;
– Address customers' complaints or concerns;
– Supervise and co-ordinate acitivities of staff who prepare and portion food;
– Ensure food service and quality control;
– Maintian records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage;
– Establish work schedules;
Wage: 17.00/hour for 35-40 hour per week. Overtime will be paid as 1.5x regular pay after 8 hours per day and/or after 44 hours per week.
Education – Secondary Graduation
Experience – at least one month of relevant work experience; training will be provided on site as well.
Langauge – English
How to Apply
Please email resume to email@example.com to apply for this position.
No views yet