Food Counter Attendant – Tim Hortons Store 1905
- Tim Horton Café in Dryden – Posted by IIBC
- Job ID : 9509
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $14.00-14.25 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 03 Mar 2020
- Expiry Date : 03 Mar 2021
Tim Horton Café in Dryden is looking for (4) permanent full-time Food Counter Attendants to start immediately.
Starting wage is $14.00 – 14.25 /hr with Dental, medical and disability insurance after 3 months probationary period.
Your wage will be reviewed regularly, and potential increases will be based on performance, and absenteeism.
Job Location: 655 Government St, Dryden, ON, Box 1050, Dryden, ON P8N 3E3
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Hours of work: 32-40 per week
Job Type: Full-time, permanent position
Experience: Experience is an asset, on-the-job training will be provided
– Completion of a secondary school
– Ability to communicate in English
– Ability to deal well with a variety of people: customers, fellow employees and management
– Initiative, good judgment, and ability to make quick decisions under sometimes stressful conditions
– Responsible, reliable, honest
– High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
– Ability to manage multiple tasks, available for overtime if required.
– Able to stand and walk for extended periods.
– Able to do some heavy lifting
Duties and responsibilities:
– Take customers’ orders
– Clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs using manual and electric appliances
– Use deep fryer, grill, oven, dispensers and other equipment to prepare fast food items such as sandwiches, hamburgers, fries, salads, ice cream dishes, milkshakes and other beverages
– Portion, assemble, and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to patrons, and package take-out food
– Use equipment to prepare hot beverages such as coffee and tea specialties
– Stock refrigerators and salad bars and keep records of the quantities of food used
– May receive payment for food items purchased
– Wash work tables, cupboards, appliances, dishes, glassware, pots and pans
– Perform other duties as required
How to ApplyApply with resume via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line or Email Body should include: Food Service Supervisor) or submit in person at 655 Government Street, Dryden, ON or mail Box 1050, Dryden, ON P8N 3E3. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
No views yet