Food Counter Attendant (NOC 65201)
- O & O Hospitality Services Ltd. DBA Little Caesars – Posted by xxx
- Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 92894
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $$15.50/hour Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 17 Mar 2023
- Expiry Date : 16 Mar 2024
O & O Hospitality Services Ltd. DBA Little Caesars, located at 107 9310 Southfort Drive, Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, T8L 0C5, is looking for a Full Time Permanent- 02 Food Counter Attendant (NOC 65201) to join them.
Position: 02 (Permanent / Full-time)
Wage: $ 15.50 /hour
Benefits: Relocation costs to be covered by employer
• Clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs
• Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware, and flatware.
• Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas.
• Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand.
• Keep records of the quantities of food used.
• Portion and wrap foods.
• Prepare, heat, and finish simple food items.
• Serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
• Stock refrigerators and salad bars
• Take customers' orders.
• Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice, and trim foodstuffs.
• Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances, and equipment.
• Handle and store cleaning products
• Receive, unpack, and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards, and other storage areas.
• Remove kitchen garbage and trash.
Education & Experience:
• Completion of secondary school is an asset.
• Experience is an asset.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
No personal drop offs and calls please.
Aboriginals and new immigrants are welcome to apply.
No views yet