Food Counter Attendant
- Iron Rooster – Posted by ns.ironrooster
- Job ID : 43261
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $13 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-01-13
- Posting Date : 13 Jan 2022
- Expiry Date : 12 Feb 2022
Iron rooster fried chicken restaurant started in 2018, located at 1671 Barrington St, Halifax. Iron Rooster provides the residents of Halifax with various styles and combinations of exquisite chicken dishes! The restaurant’s modern dining area, affordable prices and excellent services. Our restaurant uses secret receipes to marinate fresh chicken. Fried chicken can be matched with spicy, salt and pepper, cumin, pepper, curry and other flavors. We also provide online delivery and pickup, so you can enjoy your favorite meals in the comfort of your home. Iron rooster is cooked to perfection for you!
- Receipt and cash management, including daily cash handover inventory before opening of business, cash and credit card collection, daily checkout, etc.
- External platform operations, including daily platform operations, take-out platform orders series operations, etc.
- Oil furnace operation, including daily oil change, filtration, oil furnace cleaning, etc.
- The production of fried food, including oiling, timing, oil control, seasoning, catering, etc.
- The production of non-fried dishes, including the cooking and production of various dishes such as rice bowls, burgers, wraps, etc.
- Telephone ordering reception and recording; reception and service of dinning guests, including ordering, passing dishes, serving dishes, turning tables, etc.
- Takeaway distribution, including set meal preparation, dish packaging and packaging, checking courier order information, etc.
- Open and close the restaurant every day, make preparations before opening, open the door for business on time, and open the delivery platform; close the delivery platform and front door after closing the business
- Hygiene and disinfection, daily cleaning and disinfection of the surrounding environment of the front desk, operation table and stove.
- On job training will be provided;
- some experiences working in restaurant would be an asset;
- able to work under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
- completion of secondary education.
How to Apply
This is a full-time permanent job opportunity. Interested parties please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet