NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Job Title: Food and Beverage Server (NOC 65200)
Work Location: 851 Gibsons Way #1, Gibsons, BC V0N 1V8
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Terms of Employment: Full-time and permanent
What you need to do:
• Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, the Server is primarily responsible for the service of all beverages and food to guests in a prompt and efficient.
• Engage with customers in a friendly manner.
• Must be able to guide guests through the menu, answer questions, make recommendations, and suggest appropriate meals if required.
• Perform various guest services by taking orders and serving food and beverages to the guests promptly.
• Prepare and collect payments from tables.
• Check with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
• Check guest identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
• Ensure all cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming carpet, tidying up the server station, taking out the trash, or checking and cleaning the bathroom.
• Customer service skills-able to exceed guest expectations
• Previous serving experience preferred but not necessary.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including opening, closing, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Apply today! Please send your resume to:email@example.com
No views yet