NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Uptown Eatery is a restaurant dedicated to bringing the best culinary experience to our guests. We carry seafood, brunch, fine wine, and steak. Currently, we are looking for a permanent and full-time Food and Beverage Server to join us!
Work Location: 851 Gibsons Way #1, Gibsons, BC V0N 1V8
Working Hours: 40hrs per week
What you need to do:
• Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, the Server is primarily responsible for the service of all beverages and food to guests in a prompt, and efficient;
• Engage with customers in a friendly manner;
• Must be able to guide guests through the menu, answer questions, make recommendations, and suggest appropriate meals if required.
• Perform various guest services by taking orders, serving food and beverages to the guests promptly.
• Prepare and collect payments from tables;
• Check with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
• Check guest identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
• Ensure all cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming carpet, tidying up server station, taking out the trash, or checking and cleaning the bathroom.
• Customer service skills – able to exceed guest expectations.
• Previous serving experience preferred, but not necessary.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Apply today! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet