Food and Beverage Server
- 1170841 B.C. Ltd / Penticton Buffet – Posted by email@example.com
- Penticton, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 91990
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2023-03-13
- Posting Date : 13 Mar 2023
- Expiry Date : 20 Mar 2023
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Job Title: Food and beverage server (NOC 65200)
Company Name: 1170841 B.C. Ltd / Penticton Buffet
Work Location: 2987 Skaha Lake Rd, Penticton, BC, V2A 6G3, Canada
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $18.00 per hour, 40 hours per week
Language of Work: English
Please contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in the city of Penticton, BC, Penticton buffer features a variety of dishes including Asian cuisine and western cuisine. Our restaurant caters the private banquet and different types of parties that can accommodate up to 60 diners. Among the Chinese banquet cuisine, western and seafood buffet are all well-arranged and meticulously produced. We are currently looking for a food and beverage server (NOC 65200) to join our team.
1. Greet customers as they arrive at the restaurant
2. Take orders and provide information of additional menu items
3. Serve food and drink orders
4. Oversee the setup and breakdown of the buffet station, and ensure that dishes are timely replenished
5. Ensure the buffet station and table set-ups are complete
6. Maintain proper condition and cleanliness of dining areas and buffet station
7. Ensure that meals are being served in a professional and timely manner
8. Present bills to customers, and ensure that change and receipts are rendered
9. Carry dirty plates and glasses to kitchen for cleaning
1. High school diploma is required.
2. Experience in restaurants and the food service field is highly desired but not mandatory.
3. Exceptional customer service skills and ability to multitask.
4. Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
No views yet