- Daily Seafood Inc – Posted by Employer
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 39757
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18-20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 03 Dec 2021
- Expiry Date : 03 Dec 2022
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for experienced Fishmonger for The Daily Seafood Inc located at 135 Blake St Toronto ON M4J 3E2 Canada.
No. of position: 05
Since its founding in 1989, Daily Seafood has always strived to provide the best seafood to the great city of Toronto. Over the years, our company has continually evolved to meet our customer's expectations for quality. Here at Daily Seafood, we believe in variety, freshness, sustainability, and consistency.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparing and filleting a range of fish and seafood products to our main supplier’s specification and under their guidance to provide consistently high standards.
- Perform duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Remove bones, trim and prepare standard cuts of fish.
- Prepare special orders; grind fish.
- Clean fish, shellfish and other seafood for processing or cutting.
- Wrap and package tailormade fish orders for our customers.
- Train, educate and supervise fish cutters.
- Maintaining appropriate stock order levels, management, rotation and freshness of stock, product quality and turnover to minimise out-of-stocks and overstocks.
- Confirm quality, dates, counts and condition of stock.
- Return all items used during your shift to the proper place, clean and organise all work and Storage area.
Education: Secondary(high) school graduation or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
Hourly Rate: $ 18 to $ 20 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at
No views yet