Fish Processing Supervisor
- North Delta Seafoods Ltd. – Posted by UNI E.C.
- Delta, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 27002
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $27 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 30 Jun 2021
- Expiry Date : 27 Dec 2021
North Delta Seafoods Ltd. is located at 7857 Huston Rd., Delta, BC V4G 0A5. We are currently looking for a permanent, full time Fish Processing Supervisor. If you are interested, please submit your resume by mail or e-mail.
Position: Fish Processing Supervisor
Types: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: 30- 40 hours/week
Benefits: 4% of vacation pay, Extended medical insurance
• Supervise and coordinate activities of fish processing workers;
• Set up work schedule and assign duties;
• Make sure smooth workflows with other departments;
• Solve work problems as they arise;
• Troubleshoot any processing issues and recommend methods to improve safety, product quality and productivity;
• Maintain inventory and requisition materials, supplies, and equipment;
• Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedure and company policy;
• Make hiring recommendation;
• Prepare production and quality reports.
• Completion of secondary school
• 2-3 years of experience in the food or beverage processing industry required
Language at work: English
Job Location: Delta, BC
Contact Information: North Delta Seafoods Ltd.
• Mail: 7857 Huston Rd., Delta, BC V4G 0A5
• E-mail: email@example.com
How to ApplyContact Information: North Delta Seafoods Ltd. • Mail: 7857 Huston Rd., Delta, BC V4G 0A5 • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet