Fish and Seafood Plant Workers (NOC 94142)
- 3T’S Ltd – Posted by 3TS Hire
- Bonne Bay, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Job ID : 118460
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.10 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2023-09-07
- Posting Date : 07 Sep 2023
- Expiry Date : 06 Sep 2024
3T’s Limited, located in Woody Point NL, is a major Fish and Seafood processor and exporter in Newfoundland. It was founded in 1984 and has been running its business successfully for more than three decades. 3T’s main products include snow crabs, fishes, and lobsters. It exports to the US and Asian countries with a large volume.
We are looking to hire full-time Fish and Seafood Processing Workers, who can start work for us as soon as possible.
Position Type: Full-time Permanent, and, Full-time Seasonal
Number of Availibility:3
Start Date: ASAP
Location of Work: Woody Point, NL
- Set up and operate machines to clean, cut, cook, smoke, brine, dehydrate or otherwise process fish or seafood products.
- Set up and operate machines to can, bag, box, or otherwise package fish and seafood products.
- Check products and packaging for defects, ensure conformance to company standards and perform corrective machine adjustments as required.
- Check fish/crabs to determine the optimal number and size of the packaging, cut sections according to specifications, and place them in a container for weighing.
- Cut meat from crabs/lobsters to prepare for cooking, canning, or other processing.
- Record production information such as quantity, date and type of products packaged.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Completion of secondary/high school is required.
- No experience is required. We provide training.
- Healthy, able to handle heavy loads up to 23kg (50lbs), able to bend, crouch, kneel at times, and stand for long periods of time.
- Attention to detail, Hand-eye co-ordination,
- Overtime required in peak seasons.
- Willing to relocate.
- Team player, responsible.
How to Applyhireat3ts@hotmail.com
No views yet