First Cook (Japanese Kitchen Cook)
- Sushi Nine – Posted by UNI E.C.
- Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 29328
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 05 Aug 2021
- Expiry Date : 01 Feb 2022
Sushi Nine is located at #75-32500 South Fraser Way, Abbotsford, BC V2T 4W1. We are currently looking for a permanent, full time First Cook (Japanese Kitchen Cook). If you are interested, please submit your resume by mail or e-mail.
Position: First Cook
Types: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: 30~40 hrs/week
Benefits: 4% of vacation pay, Free meals at work, Tips, Employee discounts
• Prepare and cook various Japanese hot foods (U-don, Donburi, Teriyaki, Tempura, etc) and other items on the menu;
• Prepare special house sauces;
• Oversee kitchen operations;
• Assist with chef in planning menus;
• Train other staff with respect to food preparation.
• Completion of secondary school;
• Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or completion of college or other program in cooking or 2-3 years of commercial cooking experience;
• Japanese food cooking experience an asset.
Language at work: English
Job Location: Abbotsford, BC
Contact Information: Sushi Nine
• Mail: #75-32500 South Fraser Way, Abbotsford, BC V2T 4W1
• e-mail: email@example.com
How to ApplyContact Information: Sushi Nine • Mail: #75-32500 South Fraser Way, Abbotsford, BC V2T 4W1 • e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet