FINISH CARPENTERS required for a very busy millwork firm in North York, Eglinton/Black Creek area. Work is throughout the GTA and its outskirts.
Requirements of the job:
- at least 2 years of experience as a finish carpenter with both commercial and residential projects
- able to work independently
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate but safety training available
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Valid driver’s licence
- Work in a millwork/pre-fab shop as well as perform installations of cabinetry and wooden architectural features in homes and businesses
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements;
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials;
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
The position is permanent and full-time.
Wages: $27.00 to $36.00 per hour for full-time hours of between 32 and 44 per week.
Immediate openings. Daytime hours, extended hours with soem weekend work as required.
How to Apply
Please apply by email through this web site if you have the experience and qualifications for the job.
Magnum Millwork Inc.
61 Industry St York, ON M6M 4L5
No views yet