- Intel Auto Trade Inc. d.b.a. Go Luxury Cars – Posted by intelauto1
- Markham, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 102119
- Category : Finance
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $60.25 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2023-05-24
- Posting Date : 24 May 2023
- Expiry Date : 23 Jun 2023
Company Name: Intel Auto Trade Inc.
NOC: 00014 – Senior managers – trade, broadcasting and other services
Starting Wage: 60.25 CAD/Hour
Schedule: Full-time, Permanent
Work Hours: 30.0 hours/week
Work Location: 212-7100 Woodbine Avenue, Markham, ON L3R 5J2, Canada
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Language of work: English
About the Company:
Intel Auto Trade Inc. d.b.a. Go Luxury Cars is an auto dealership that focuses on used car trades and exports. Our businesses include vehicle trade-ins and leases, auto parts and services; Intel Auto Trade also has comprehensive solutions in auto imports/exports and logistics services; each year, we move hundreds of pre-owned vehicles on the international market.
- Serve as the company's financial advisor, developing and executing financial strategies, policies, and procedures to drive profitability and growth, especially in the tax optimization, compliance and financial management of the international trade field
- Organize and lead the business operations of the finance department
- Conduct research and analysis of federal, state, and local tax laws and regulations related to the sale, lease, trade-in, imports, exports and logistics services of vehicles
- Guide the preparation, calculation and filing of all other regulatory filings, including withholding tax, FATCA and CRS forms, T4A slips for taxable benefits etc.)
- Oversee the monthly calculation and reporting of all indirect taxes (i.e. HST, PST, QST, Excise tax, green levy, luxury tax, etc.), providing accurate data and forecasts
- Analyze tax laws and treaties to determine tax obligations and benefits for international transactions
- Review customer transactions to ensure compliance with tax laws and regulations and advise customers on the tax implications of their purchases or leases
- Implement and maintain robust internal controls to safeguard assets and mitigate risks.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and financial metrics to identify areas for improvement and drive operational efficiencies.
- Collaborate with department heads and executives to provide financial insights, recommendations, and support for strategic decision-making.
- Manage relationships with financial institutions, vendors, and partners to optimize financing options and terms.
- Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and regulatory changes that may impact the dealership's financial operations.
- Monitors the statutory changes in Federal and Provincial taxes and implements changes to systems/processes on a timely basis to mitigate risk to the group
- Recruit and provide training and education to sales, finance, and other teams, fostering a culture of accountability, collaboration, and continuous improvement
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in finance, accounting or related field leadership roles with at least 5 years in the automotive industry
- In-depth knowledge of tax accounting principles and practices, tax compliance and reporting requirements
- Exceptional financial analysis and forecasting abilities, familiarity with financial planning, financial management and budgeting processes
- Strong financial acumen and a solid understanding of financial principles, strategies, and best practices
- Proficiency in financial management software, tax software, spreadsheet tools and other financial software tools
- Knowledge of international financial reporting standards, tax regulations, and industry-specific financial regulations
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, able to collaborate effectively with employees at various levels and departments and explain complex financial concepts in simple terms to non-professionals
- Strong ethics and integrity, and a commitment to maintaining confidentiality and privacy of sensitive information
- Highly responsible and discreet, able to handle sensitive financial information
- Professional accounting or finance designations or licenses are preferred
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and experience related to the finance vice-president position at Intel Auto Trade Inc. d.b.a. Go Luxury Cars.
Intel Auto Trade Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment for all employees.
Send your application to GLC.Toronto-HR@outlook.com. We appreciate all applicants' interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No views yet