Fibre Insulation Foreman
- Construction 4 u – Posted by kamal
- Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 7821
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $35 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : ASAP
- Posting Date : 23 Dec 2019
- Expiry Date : 22 Dec 2020
Job Title: Fibre Insulation Foreman
Employer: Construction 4 u
Location: Concord, Ontario
Job Type: Full Time
The responsibilities and expectations of the Fibre Insulation Foreman will include, but is not limited to the following:
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of construction workers.
• Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other subcontractors
• Determine the amounts and types of insulation needed, and methods of installation, based on factors such as location, surface shape, and equipment use.
• Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
• Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions
• Prepare work progress reports
• Manage the operations of own company
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of related apprentices, helpers and labourers.
Secondary School Education
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status and family status, handicap, or other protected status.
Preference will be given to Canadians, permanent residents, new immigrants, aboriginals, youth, older workers and people with disabilities who have the appropriate experience. Relocation Cost: Employer will pay the transportation expenses
How to ApplyEmail: email@example.com
No views yet