22 Jul 2022
- 1576810 Alberta Inc. – Posted by WORD IMMIGRATION
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 62084
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $28.90 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-07-22
- Posting Date : 22 Jul 2022
- Expiry Date : 22 Jul 2023
Posted on July 22, 2022 by 1576810 Alberta Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Work Site Environment
- Confined spaces, Noisy, Dusty
- Work Setting
- Construction, Various locations, Residential
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots, Hard hat, Safety glasses/goggles
- Personal Suitability
- Accurate, Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Judgement, Reliability, Team player, Values and ethics
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements, Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools, Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials, Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems, Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware, Schedule and co-ordinate work on sites, Survey building locations and levels, Instruct apprentices, Supervise other workers, Estimate costs and materials, Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
- 3-4 people
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Handling heavy loads, Large workload, Overtime required, Physically demanding, Tight deadlines
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
No views yet