Johal Berry Farms is hiring 2 Full-time “Farm Supervisor”
Job Position: Farm Supervisor
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: CAD $ 22.00 Hourly, for 40 Hours per week
Positions Available: 2
Education: Not required
Experience: 1 + years of relevant experience.
Languages: Basic knowledge of English.
Start Date: As soon as possible
- Direct and coordinate activities of workers such as planting, irrigation, harvesting, grading etc.
- Manage the overall Farm operations.
- Determine the amount and kinds of plants to be grown.
- Recruit, Train and manage workers.
- Budgeting and maintaining accurate financial records
- Organizing and maintenance of farm property, equipment, and machinery.
- Maintain & ensure product quality.
- Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp/rain/shine
Johal Berry Farms will be working at various locations such as:
- 8311 No. 6 Road, Richmond, BC, Canada V3W 1E3
- 14318 Neaves Rd, Pitt Meadows, BC, Canada, V3Y 0A8
- 14227 Harris Rd, Pitt Meadows, BC, Canada, V3Y 2T2
- 18751 Dewdney Trunk Road, Pitt Meadows, BC, Canada, V3Y 2R8
- 12800 Gilbert Road, Richmond, BC, Canada, V2E 2H7
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem-solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Continuous learning
How to apply:
No views yet