NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Osoyoos Greenhouses is hiring 2 Full Time “Farm Supervisors”.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Working Hours: 40 hours/week Salary: CAD 18.26/hour Positions available: 2 Minimum Education required: No Formal Education Required Language: No specific language is required Work Experience required: 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Supervise and Co-ordinate the farm workers and farm activities such as soil preparation, spraying irrigation and pruning etc.
- Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations.
- Develop work schedules and establish procedures for the workers.
- To ensure farm safety and security procedures are followed. Maintain quality and production records.
- Make reports on equipment, materials and production.
- Keep records and prepares estimates of requirements.
- May perform general farm duties etc. work will be indoor and outdoor in extreme weather conditions.
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp/rain/shine
Work location: Osoyoos Greenhouses will be working at:
- 9910 Hwy 3, Osoyoos, British Columbia V0H 1V2 Canada
- 2012 97 Street, Osoyoos, British Columbia V0H 1V1 Canada
Apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or By Mail: 9910 Hwy 3 Osoyoos, British Columbia V0H 1V2, Canada
No views yet