NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
ValleyView Orchard Ltd. is hiring 1 Full Time ” Farm Manager”
- Direct and coordinate activities of workers such as soil preparation, spraying irrigation and pruning etc.
- Keep workers on task and ensure that the crops are properly grown, harvested, and distributed.
- Develop work schedules and assign duties, such as cultivation, irrigation, or harvesting of crops or plants, product packaging or grading, or equipment maintenance.
- Train workers in techniques such as planting, harvesting, weeding, or insect identification and in the use of safety measures.
- Hire and train workers
- May perform general farm duties
- Inspect crops, fields, or plant stock to determine conditions and need for cultivating, spraying, weeding, or harvesting.
- Maintain records of quality control procedures and production.
Work site environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp/rain/shine
Experience: 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
Salary: $23.50 per hour. Job is Full time and Permanent, weekday, weekend, evening.
Education: High School (College diploma an asset)
Essential skills: Working with others, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, Continuous Learning
Work locations: ValleyView Orchard Ltd. will be working
- 9408 Hwy 97 Osoyoos, British Columbia V0H 1V2 Canada
- 7337 Hwy 97, Oliver BC V0H 1T0 Canada
- 1720 Hulme Creek Rd., Rock Creek, BC V0H 1T1 Canada
- 8555, Road 22, Oliver, BC V0H 1T1 Canada
- 2012 Hwy 97, Osoyoos BC V0H 1V4 Canada
Interested applicants can email their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 9408 Hwy 97 Osoyoos, British Columbia V0H 1V2, Canada
No views yet