Tophay Agri-Industries Inc. is a well-established global company specializing in growing, harvesting, and compressing hay and other crops such as oats, field pea, which customers are all around the world especial in Asian includes China, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam and the United Arab Emirates. We are currently seeking an Executive vice-president and the successful candidate will report to the directors of the corporate directly. Your passion for the agriculture and livestock industry, sound knowledge of international marketing, broad scope of talent, and experiencing in company management is highly desired and welcomed.
a. Company operation name: Tophay Agri-Industries Inc.
b. Business address: 3427 Carmen Hill West rd, Vanderhoof, BC V0J 3A1
c. Title of position: Executive Vice-president
d. Position available: 1
e. The main duties that will be required of the applicant are::
· Identify ways to maximize revenue.
· Work with audit committee to prepare budgets.
· Analyze financial reports.
· Ensure company policies and procedures are followed by each department.
· Attract, retain and motivate staff.
· Identify and lead new business opportunities.
· Ensure highly productive relationships and partnerships for the benefit of the organization.
· Sets goal, monitor work, and evaluate results to ensure that departmental and organizational objectives and operating requirements are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the organization.
· Work alongside community leaders, executive directors, major donors/funder, government officials, and senior staff/board members.
· Participate in and nurture broad networks of alliances with others to exchanges knowledge and information about learning and change in support of change initiatives.
· Working with management to address specific concerns
· Growing sales, revenue, and market share through careful leadership and policy enforcement
f. Term of employment: Full-time, Permanent
g. Wage information: $50/hours
h. Working hours: 40 hours per week
i. Benefit: Extended medical insurance
j. Work location: 3427 Carmen Hill West rd, Vanderhoof, BC V0J 3A1
· At least 5 years of experience in executive role an agriculture or similar industry
· Solid leadership skills
· Experience drafting and analyzing financial data( including budgets and revenue projections)
· Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
· Able to speak Mandarin and third language preferred
How to Apply
No views yet