Working hours: 35.0 Hours/Week
Salary: $23.0 hourly
Work location: 107 2308 Center Street N.E., Calgary, AB, Canada T2E 2T7
Canadian Petroleum Center(CPC), established in 2004，accredited by Training Accreditation Certification Organization(TRACCERT Accredited Organization)，Canada, provides comprehensive categories of specialized training courses and hands-on skills development workshops, delivered by our team of highly qualified and industry expert instructors. Our specialty courses offer a robust range of disciplines related to the energy industry, particularly suited for participants from senior executive managements to the field operation teams. With our offices in Alberta, Canada and Beijing, China, CPC can offer course instructions at our facilities in Canada or globally. To oversee the company's marketing events, business seminars, and meetings planning, organization, and coordination, we are looking for a dedicated Event Planner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Contact and maintain communication with world-wide partners and clients for conferences, seminars, and traning courses planning and implementation
· Responsible for discussing event scope, format andlocation.
· Build and monitor budget, administrative procedure and progress
· Oversees the entire process of planned events, including accommodation, transportation,facilities, catering, meeting place arrangement.
· Prepare event registration, promotion materials, and publicize events
· Arrange entertainment and social activities for events participants
· Hire and train temporary supporting staff
· Study related law and regulations and make sure compliance with all required by-laws
· Negotiate with service providers, vendors, or suppliers' for contract, and approve invoices.
· Summarize event and prepare reports for managment team
· College diploma in business or related discipline is required, or high school completion with more than 5 years work experience as event planner is required.
· Previous work experience as evnet planner or marketing activity organizer is important asset.
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to negotiate with vendors
· Ability to manage a budget
· Understanding of social media and other skills used to send invitations and promote events
How to Apply
For more information, please visit our website www.canadianpetroleumcenter.com. Please send us your resume to this email: email@example.com. We only accept resumes by email, and only qualified candidates will be contacted.
No views yet