Electrical Appliance Assemblers Supervisor
- Surrette Battery Company Ltd. – Posted by CJ
- Job ID : 21730
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $32 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 31 Mar 2021
- Expiry Date : 31 Mar 2022
Job Title: Electrical Appliance Assemblers Supervisor (NOC: 9223)
Employer: Surrette Battery Company Ltd.
Location : 1 Station Street Springhill, NS B0M 1X0
Wage: 32/hr for 30 to 40 hrs per week
Employment groups to include: persons with disabilities, indigenous, newcomers to Canada, student, and vulnerable youth
Terms of employment: Full time, permanent
Start Date: as soon as possible
- English or French
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Post-secondary education in electric or manufacturing technology is an asset.
- 3 to less than 5 years of work experience as an electrical assembler or any related field.
· Promote safe work environment and keep work areas free of hazards.
· Oversee production of safe and high quality of products.
· Work closely with production manager to meet measurable production objectives for the year.
· Build and refine training programs for leads and processing employees.
· Maintains status on all products in the manufacturing area
· Maintains adequate supply inventory levels.
· Performs audits on various products to ensure mechanical and electrical conformance.
· Identifies various training needs for functional areas
· Set up machines and equipment
· Prepare and submit reports
· Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity.
· Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods of times bending, crouching, kneeling, Handling of heavy loads
· Team player, reliable, punctual, accurate
Work Location Information:
· Relocation costs covered by employer, willing to relocate.
How to Apply
No views yet