Early Childhood Educator (ECE)
- G and F Entertainment Inc. (o/a Willowbrae Academy Victoria) – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 90026
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $$20.00-22.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 28 Feb 2023
- Expiry Date : 28 Feb 2024
G and F Entertainment Inc. (o/a Willowbrae Academy Victoria) is currently hiring an Early Childhood Educator position. (ECE).
Position: Early Childhood Educator (ECE)
Business Name: G and F Entertainment Inc. (o/a Willowbrae Academy Victoria)
Business/Working Location: 301-722 Johnson St, Victoria, BC, V8W 1N1
– Working hours: 30 ~ 40 hours per week
– Wage: $20.00-22.00/hour (Wage will be decided by experience and skills)
– Benefits: 4% of vacation fee and 10 days of paid vacation.
– Number of Positions: 3
– Term of Employment: Full-time and Permanent position
– Holds a valid BC ECE (Early Childhood Educator) license is required.
– Completion of a two-to four-year college program in early childhood education or a bachelor’s degree in child development is required.
– Criminal Record Check is required.
- Develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
- Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, taking children to local points of interest and providing opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity
- Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
- Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
- Observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
- Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
- May plan and organize activities for school-age children in child-care programs before and after regular school hours
- May supervise and coordinate activities of other early childhood educators and early childhood educator assistants.
How to Apply
How to Apply
Please do not call regarding the posted position. Apply in writing with your cover letter & resume at email@example.com. Please mention “Early childhood Educator (ECE)” on the subject line when you apply for this position by email. Only selected candidate will be contacted for the interview.
No views yet