Early Childhood Educator (ECE)
- Kindermatters Enterprises Inc. (o/a CEFA Early Learning and Junior Kindergarten) – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 75325
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $19.00-21.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 14 Nov 2022
- Expiry Date : 14 Nov 2023
CEFA Teachers are great thinkers! All CEFA teachers are licensed Early Childhood Educators trained in the highest standards of child development and child safety. Now we are looking for an experienced early childhood educator (ECE).
Position: Full time Early Childhood Educator (ECE)
Business Name: Kindermatters Enterprises Inc. (o/a CEFA Early Learning and Junior Kindergarten)
Business/Working Location: 935 Marine Drive suite 402 North Vancouver, BC V7P 1S3
– Working hours: 30 ~ 40 hours per week
– Wage: $19.00- 21.00/hour (Wage decided by experience and skills)
– Benefits: 4% of gross income for paid vacation per year or 10days paid vacation per year
– Number of Positions: 2
– Develop and implement a high-quality program, in line with the CEFA curriculum
– Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children.
-Observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor.
-Help children develop a passion for learning through purposeful playing.
-Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
-Communicate in thorough, clear, and timely manner both written and oral.
-Build a long lasting and meaningful friendship between children, parents and colleagues.
-Promote each child’s individuality and self-esteem.
-Be genuine, supportive, engaged, and a productive team member who is open to and implements feedback and guidance.
-Attend staff meetings, and any professional development opportunities as required.
-Maintain regular attendance, punctuality and to be appropriately dressed and professional at all times.
– Holds a valid BC ECE (Early Childhood Educator) license is required.
– Completion of college diploma in Early Childhood Education or relevant degree is required.
– Having previous work experience as an Early Childhood Educator is required.
– Additional courses/training related to child growth and development would be ab asset.
– Criminal Record Check
How to Apply
<How to Apply>
Please do not call regarding the posted position. Apply in writing with your cover letter & resume at email@example.com Please mention “Early childhood Educator (ECE)” on the subject line when you apply for this position by email) Only selected candidate will be contacted for the interview.
No views yet