Early Childhood Educator Assistant
- Bee Haven Childcare – Posted by Owner
- North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 62161
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $19.00-22 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-07-22
- Posting Date : 22 Jul 2022
- Expiry Date : 18 Jan 2023
Position: Early Childhood Educator Assistant
Working Hours: 30-40 hrs per week
Wage: $19.00 – $20.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Benefit: Extended medical insurance after probation period, birthday off and wellness days
Address: 2626 Tempe Knoll Drive, North Vancouver, BC, V7N 4J1
Bee Haven Childcare offers all day care for ages 0-12 years.
- Support early childhood educators in daily educational activities
- Engage early children’s daily activities at school
- Prepare foods, beverages, and relevant educational objects
- Assist children with proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
- Generate written reports of observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors
- Attend staff meetings for improving early childhood care behaviours
- Compile other necessary duties assigned by early childhood educators or supervisors
- Ensure children are supervised at all times
- Carry out a daily schedule that incorporates child-directed activity, care routines and transitions times.
- Organize space, equipment and materials prior to activities.
- Provide experiences that promote children’s understanding of their own and other cultures and value system.
- Value maintaining a clean, organized and visually attractive workspace
Education & Requirements:
- Completion of an early childhood education assistant certificate program or post-secondary courses in early childhood education
- Current First Aid Certificate and Criminal Record Check required
- Enthusiastic with children
- Well organized
- Excellent and effective communication skills in verbal and written
- Strong work ethic
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume email@example.com with “Early Childhood Educator Assistant” in the subject line.
No views yet