Early Childhood Educator
- Happy Kids World Childcare Inc. – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Port Moody, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 23105
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 26 Apr 2021
- Expiry Date : 26 Apr 2022
Happy Kids world is hiring an early childhood educator.
Position: Early Childhood Educator
Employer: Happy Kids World Childcare Inc. (o/a Happy Kids World)
Working Location: 2611 Saint Johns Street, Port Moody, BC. V3H 2B5
– Working hours: 35 ~ 40 hours per week
– Wage: $20.00-22.00/hour (Wage decided by experience and skills)
– Benefits: 4% of vacation fee or 10 days of paid vacation.
– Number of Positions: 2
– Holds a valid BC ECE (Early Childhood Educator) license is required.
– Completion of college diploma in Early Childhood Education or relevant degree is required.
– Having previous work experience as an Early Childhood Educator is an asset.
– Additional courses/training related to child growth and development is an asset.
– Criminal Record Check
– Develop and implement daily activities that support and promote the development of children
– Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
– Lead children in activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, demonstrating the use of simple musical instruments, preparing craft materials and demonstrating their use, providing opportunities for creative expression through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical fitness, and sings of learning disabilities or emotional problems and take appropriate action
– Encourage children, parents and staff to develop lasting and meaningful friendships with on another
– Help all parents participate in their child’s education
– Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
– Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
– Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
How to ApplyHow to Apply E-mail: email@example.com Please do not call regarding the posted position. Apply in writing with your cover letter & resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention “Early childhood Educator” on the subject line when you apply for this position by email) Only selected candidate will be contacted for the interview.
No views yet