Early Childhood Educator
- Rising Star Learning (Brentwood) Ltd. – Posted by Owner
- Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 11735
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18-20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 17 Jun 2020
- Expiry Date : 14 Dec 2020
Position: Early Childhood Educator
Number of job vacancies: 2
Working Hours: 37.5hrs per week
Wage: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
Benefits: Extended health benefits coverage after 6 month probation
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Address: LM 100 – 4664 Lougheed Hwy, Burnaby, BC V5C 3Z5
Rising Star Learning(Brentwood) Ltd. is a world leader in early learning education for children ages 1-5. The enriched curriculum features a unique partnership of core subjects, such as Reading and Math, with fine arts, including Yoga and Music, providing your child with the freedom to learn and grow through play.
• Plan and develop programs and activities suitable for children at an age between 1 ~ 5 years old
• Design and create learning programs to meet children’s physical, intellectual, social, cultural, creative and emotional needs.
• Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children.
• Maintain and update individual record of children handled taking note of the program’s positive and negative results.
• Develop listening, comprehensive skills using approved subjects in storytelling, role playing, games, music and art activities.
• Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and washroom habits.
• Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with colleagues and community service providers working with children.
• Regularly communicate with parents and guardians regarding their children’s development needs and learning process.
• Completion of post-secondary with at least one to two yearsprogram in Early Childhood Education (ECE) and/or relevant education, experience and training
• Current First Aid Certificate and Criminal Record Check required
• Enthusiastic with children
• Well organized
• Excellent and effective communication skills in verbal and written Strong work ethic
How to ApplyDue to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Early Childhood Educator” in the subject line.
No views yet