Dump truck driver
- 1138390 B.C. Ltd – Posted by email@example.com
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 32302
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $26.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 15 Sep 2021
- Expiry Date : 15 Sep 2022
1138390 B.C. Ltd., located at 61-15177 60th Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia, V3S 7B3, is looking to hire one Dump truck driver for their company.
Type: Full Time
No of positions: 01
• Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
• Load and unload goods, Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo
• Receive and relay information to central dispatch.
• Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
• Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
• Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes.
• Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle.
• Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment.
• Perform brake adjustments.
• Pay and receive payments for goods.
• Perform emergency roadside repairs.
• Perform preventive maintenance.
• Completion of secondary School is an asset.
• Completion of an accredited driver training course of up to three months duration, through a vocational school or community college is an asset.
• Training will be provided by the employer.
• Class 1 OR AZ license is required.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No personal drop offs and calls please.
Aboriginals and new immigrants are welcome to apply.
No views yet