NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
DL Demolition & Excavating LTD.
Title : Dump Truck Driver
Wage: As per the industry standards
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Working Hours- 40 Hours per week
Total Vacancies: 1
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Experience: No experience is required with Class 1 license or Equivalent, On the job training will be provided
Job Location(s): Various Job locations in Lower Mainland as required.
Job Description: This Company is currently hiring 1 full-time permanent Dump Truck Driver to join their team as soon as possible.
• Operate company’s commercial dump trucks (tractor-trailer) to transport materials from one site to other mainly within lower mainland
• Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, water and all fluids and performs pre and post trip inspections
• Verifying the types of materials being transported and ensuring that they do not exceed weight restrictions.
• Plan trip Logistics and obtain required documentation to transport goods • Follow all procedures to ensure a safe work environment
• Promptly reporting any accidents, injuries or mechanical faults to management. • Perform basic emergency road side repairs, if required
• Accurately record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
• Administer bills of lading and manually or electronically maintain log books
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.): Class 1 or A and Air Brake (Z) Endorsement.
How to Apply
How to Apply:
Contact Person : Mr. Lucky Deol
Contact Number : 604-760-9913
No views yet