Benipal Bros Construction Ltd.
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 2-3 years of experience in related field
Positions Available: 2
Business Address: 6608-134 street
V3W 4S3, Canada
Job Location(s): Various Job locations in the lower mainland
NOC Group: 7284 – Plasterers, drywall installers and finishers and lathers
NOC Job Title: Drywall Installer
This Company is hiring two Full time Drywall Installers to join their team as soon as possible.
The Candidate must perform the following duties:
• Study the drawings and the other specifications to plan the installation process in accordance to the plans.
• Measure, cut, fit and install drywall sheets.
• Trims rough edges from wallboard to maintain even joints, using knife.
• Use Joint compound to fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks.
• Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound.
• Removes plaster, drywall, or paneling, using crowbar and hammer.
• Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists
• Smoothing out excess compound and sanding over dry compound.
• Assembles and installs metal framing and decorative trim for windows, doorways, and vents etc.
• Completion of Secondary School.
• 2-3 years of related experience is required.
How to Apply:
How to Apply
No views yet