- MANI RENOVATION INC. – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job ID : 22359
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $34.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 13 Apr 2021
- Expiry Date : 12 Jun 2021
COMPANY: MANI RENOVATION INC.
NOC Group: Plasterers, drywall installers and finishers and lathers
NOC Job Title: Drywall Installer (NOC 7284)
Salary: $34.00/hour for 35 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Positions Available: 1
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
Job Location: Brampton, ON
Employment groups: Students, Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Employment conditions: to be determined
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, Tight deadlines, Walking, physically demanding, Standing for extended periods
Work Location Information: Various locations
Work Site Environment: Noisy, Dusty, Outdoors
Personal Suitability: Client focus, Flexibility, Team player, Reliability
Additional Skills: Estimate costs and materials
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Measure, cut, fit, and install drywall sheets.
- Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound.
- Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists.
- Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners.
- Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife.
- Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry
Work Setting: Residential, Commercial
How to Apply
Intended job posting audience:
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
How to Apply
No views yet