Diesel Mechanic- heavy equipment
ARA Truck & Trailer Repair Ltd.
Salary: $ 36.00/hourly
Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full- Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Location: Unit 2-2344 Peardonville Road
Abbotsford, British Columbia
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years of experience is required.
NOC Group: 7312- Heavy-duty equipment mechanics
NOC Job Title: Diesel Mechanic- heavy equipment
The Company ARA Truck & Trailer Repair Ltd. is currently hiring 4 Diesel mechanics to join their team as soon as possible.
• To test the repaired equipment for appropriate performance, as well as to make sure it meets the manufacture specifications;
• To Inspect, repair, adjust, and maintain trucks and truck trailer equipment;
• To diagnose diesel or gas engine, hydraulic, electrical and make the required repairs;
• To clean, lubricate and maintain all equipment as per schedule and necessary;
• To examine and to adjust protective guards, loose bolts and specified safety devices;
• To have the ability to work safely and logically with minimal supervision;
• To perform repair work on heavy trucks;
• To verify and repair emission control systems
• Completion of secondary school is must.
• Three years to less than 5 years of experience is required.
How to Apply:
How to Apply
No views yet