- 1533954 Alberta Ltd. – Posted by WORD IMMIGRATION
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 69831
- Category : Caregiver
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15 - 25 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-09-27
- Posting Date : 27 Sep 2022
- Expiry Date : 27 Sep 2023
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
Are you available for shift or on-call work?
Are you willing to relocate for this position?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Personal suitability
- Punctuality, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Team player, Values and ethics
- Bathe, diaper and feed infants and toddlers, Develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children, Storytelling, Supervise staff, trainees or volunteers, Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest, Support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children, Assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records, Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts, provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity, Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits, Maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties, Prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods, Observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioral problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor, Submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors, Discuss progress and problems of children at staff meetings, Knowledge of Day Nurseries Act, Establish guidelines for behavior, Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members, Attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children, Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children, Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children, Plan and organize activities for school-age children in child-care programs before and after regular school hours, Supervise and co-ordinate activities of other early childhood educators and early childhood educator assistants
- Security and safety
- Criminal record check, Immunization records
- 5-10 people
- Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Free parking available, Learning/training paid by employer, Paid time off (volunteering or personal days), Team building opportunities, Parking available
Long term benefits
Maternity and parental benefits
How to apply
By applying directly on Job Bank (Direct apply)
- References attesting experience
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
- Copy of latest school transcript
No views yet