Customer Service Supervisor
- Kooner Transport Group – Posted by email@example.com
- Ayr, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 13505
- Category : Customer Service
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $22 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-09-08
- Posting Date : 08 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 08 Sep 2021
Employer: Kooner Transport Group
Position: Customer Service Supervisor
Duration/Type: Full Time
Location: 2931 Cedar Creek Rd, Ayr, Ontario, N0B 1E0
Salary: $22.00 per hour–The gross salary paid will be subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other Benefits: None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
Vacation: 4 % of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 35.00-44.00 Hours a week. Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Supervise the activities of the associates in the customer service department in taking incoming and outgoing calls on customer delivery status and other issues.
• Supervise a staff of approximately 3-4 at a time. Assign, oversee and evaluate work. Train new and existing reps on company policies and on how to handle daily routine work effectively on an ongoing basis.
• Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
• Carry out admin activities associated in the customer service department. Perform paperwork duties as needed.
• Responsible to keep up to date contact list for the drivers to enquire delivery status/ETA and for the customers to inform them on timely basis.
Specific Job Requirements
• Between 7-12 months of experience as a customer service representative in a call/contact centre environment is required. Experience in a transportation company in the customer service department or similar working environment an asset
• Completion of secondary school is required
• Highly organized with attention to detail
• Excellent written & verbal skills in English Language is required
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Possess an understanding and working knowledge of MS Office to include Excel, Word, and Outlook
How to ApplyBy Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet