Customer Service Supervisor
- Campbell River Lodge Ltd. – Posted by email@example.com
- Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 60165
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 05 Jul 2022
- Expiry Date : 05 Jul 2023
We are located in Campbell River and provide accommodation features a garden, spacious balcony and a terrace with outdoor furniture. Also, we are running a liquor store at the hotel as well. We carry various liquors, such as beer, wine and hard liquors.
Campbell River Lodge is now hiring the experienced Customer Service Supervisor
Employer: Customer Service Supervisor
Position: 2 Full-time Customer Service Supervisor
Working (Business) Location: 1760 Island Hwy, Campbell River, BC, V9W 2E7
Wage: $20.00 – $22.00 per hour
Working Hour: 35 ~ 40 hours a week.
Benefit: 10 days or 4% from gross income for paid vacation per year.
– Overseeing and assessing customer service staff activities, and providing them with regular performance-related feedback.
– Strategizing and monitoring the daily activities of customer service operations.
– Assisting customer service staff with duties where required.
– Managing cashier coverage and customer flow to ensure proficient customer service.
– Monitoring and authenticating returns, exchanges, and voids.
– Maintaining documentation pertaining to customer service department activities.
– Fluency in English.
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– 2+ years of working experience in previous retail sales experience as a retail salesperson or sales clerk, cashier is usually required. is required.
How to Apply
Apply by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no phone call, we will contact selected applicant.
Thank you for your cooperation.
No views yet