Customer Service Supervisor
- The Bruce Hotel – Posted by Employer
- Stratford, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 32754
- Category : Hospitality & Tourism
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $23.50-25.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 20 Sep 2021
- Expiry Date : 20 Sep 2022
We are looking for “Customer Service Supervisor” for The Bruce Hotel located at 89 Parkview Drive Stratford, ON N5A 5V2 Canada
No. of Position :03
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overseeing that all the guests are welcomed according to the hotel’s practices 24 hours a day.
- Ensuring the customer experience and services provided are all of utmost standards.
- Providing staff with necessary training and support in job duties, safety procedures and hotel policies.
- Monitoring the check-in/check-out process; anticipating critical situations and assisting wherever necessary to help alleviate the pressure of the guests and ensure the process runs smoothly.
- Resolving guest complaints and reviewing special guest requests in a timely manner and ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitoring staffs' interaction with guests, ensuring prompt and courteous service.
- Ensuring that current information on rates, packages and promotions is available at the Front Desk.
- Maintaining complete knowledge with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
- Managing and maintaining the front desk computer system, equipment, and supplies, ensuring all is ready for service, resolving problems and calling headquarters for support as required.
- Completing requisitions to replenish shortages of supplies.
- Monitoring and ensuring that all cashiering procedures comply with accounting policies and standards.
- Responsible for knowing hotel emergency procedures and following all standard operating procedures.
- Preparing and updating reports to the general manager of the hotel.
- Resolving and monitoring hotel guest surveys and reviews.
Education: High school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in hospitality.
Hourly Rate: $23.50 to 25.50 per hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % vacation pay
How to Apply
Please send your resume by email at email@example.com
No views yet