Customer Service Representative Supervisor
- Heys International Ltd. – Posted by email@example.com
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 74946
- Category : Manufacturing & Production
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-11-10
- Posting Date : 10 Nov 2022
- Expiry Date : 10 Nov 2023
* Lead, coach, assign and examine the team daily customer service tasks on daily basis.
* Regularly monitor team performance and address or escalate shortfalls.
* Responsible for ensuring the teams are properly trained to execute the efficient performance.
* Ensure smooth execution of the whole shipment lifecycle, by working closely with customers and internal support
groups to achieve customer satisfaction.
* Monitor and assist agreed service levels and identify the root cause when targets are not met, advise management
of potential service failures and/or trends.
* Ensure customer requests are being handled by the associates timely, precisely and efficiently.
* Improve submitted data quality through compliance checks and synchronizing with other working divisions.
* Settling workplace conflicts and recognizing if training is required.
* Carry out tasks like subordinates.
Education: College/Technical School
Experience: 1 year
Wages: $21/hr for 30 hrs/ week Fixed Range
Address: 333 Foster Cres, Suite 1, Mississauga, ON, L5R4E5
Employment groups: Underrepresented groups.
How to Apply
No views yet