- Columbine Food Services Inc. O/A A&W – Posted by IIBC
- Revelstoke, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 56234
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 30 May 2022
- Expiry Date : 30 May 2023
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A&W Revelstoke, in BC, is seeking for full time, permanent Cook to start immediately.
The Company Operating Name: Columbine Food Services Inc. O/A A&W
Title of Position: Cook
Business Address: 2739 30th Street Vernon, British Columbia V1T 5C6
No# of Positions: 6
Terms of Employment: 2 years permanent
Language Requirement(s): English
Wage: $17.00 per hour
Benefits Package (if applicable): Medical/Dental Benefit which comprises of Pharmaceuticals, Hospital Care, Paramedical, Medical Equipment, Travel, Vision care, Basic and Optional Life, along with an optional Group RSP.
Hours (each week): 32
Location of work: 1884 Trans Canada Hwy, Revelstoke BC V0E 2S0
Education: Not required, Secondary School is an asset
Work Experience: Minimum 3 years of commercial cooking experience or Completion of college or other program in cooking
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas, paying attention specifically to the correct handling of raw proteins, such as beef, pork, eggs, chicken, fish.
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for food safety, quality and quantity.
- Cook and package batches of food, such as eggs, sausages, bacon, hamburgers, chicken, fish, french fries, and Onion Rings.
- Prepare foods following specific methods that usually require short preparation time.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills and deep-fat fryers.
- Read food order monitors or receive verbal instructions as to food required by guest and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations.
- Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking or for assembly of final product.
- Schedule activities and equipment use with managers, using information about daily volume to help coordinate cooking times.
- Receive delivery of supplies.
- Train and transfer skills to junior team members.
- Have a ready smile and a warm personality
- Have a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent communication skills
- Enjoy learning new things
What we can offer you:
- A flexible working schedule
- Employee discounts
- Great training and transferable skills
- Opportunities for advancement
- Full range of medical and dental benefits
Posted: May 30th, 2022
How to Apply
We strongly encourage candidates to apply directly to this post the links, otherwise, if the link is not working, email your resume to: HR-MCM-BC@outlook.com
Please ensure that you are providing a current, relevant, resume with pertinent work experience and references. Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
We strongly encourage Candidates to apply to this job posting through the available links first, otherwise, in the case that the link is not working, you may apply with your resume,
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
by mail: Recruitment - A&W McMurray Group, 2739 30th St., Vernon, BC, V1T 5C6, or
by fax: 250-275-6707, or
through our Career Page https://bit.ly/2J7m6ki
For further information regarding this posting, or others, please visit https://bit.ly/2J7m6ki or call 250-275-6706 x322 during business hours (10am - 4pm Pacific Time). If you are viewing this ad, the position(s) has not been filled. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for assessments and interviews.
No views yet