NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Job Title: Cook (NOC 6322)
Employer: Twin Cities Hotel and Cafe
Job location: 105 Morrison Rd Longview, AB T0L 1H0
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 / hour
Benefits: 50% off meals while on shift
Hours: 40 to 44 hours / week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms and conditions: Permanent, Full time, Overtime, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night
Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada are welcome to apply.
Education/Experience: Formal training (certificate/diploma) plus 1 year of relevant experience. Experience may be considered in lieu of training.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Overtime required, Physically demanding
Work Location Information: Rural area
Personal Suitability: Dependability, Client focus, Team player, Flexibility, Organized, Time management
Cuisine Specialties: Canadian
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods,
• Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies,
• Inspect kitchens and food service areas,
• Supervise kitchen staff and helpers,
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment,
• Clean kitchen and work areas,
• Manage kitchen operations
Work Setting: Restaurant, Hotel
Additional Information: must be able and willing to obtain a food safety certificate prior to commencing employment.
How to apply
By email: email@example.com
In person: 105 Morrison Rd Longview, AB T0L 1H0 from 09:00 to 17:00
No views yet