Cook – NOC 6322
- Pho Bat Trang Corp. – Posted by Owner
- St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 58287
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16 to $17 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 15 Jun 2022
- Expiry Date : 15 Jun 2023
Position: Cook – NOC 6322
Employer: Pho Bat Trang Corp.
Location: 353 LAKE STREET UNIT 18, ST. CATHARINES, ON L2N 7G4
Location of employment:353 LAKE STREET UNIT 18, ST. CATHARINES, ON L2N 7G4
Wages: $16 to $17 per hour, 30 to 44 hours a week
Language of work: English
Shifts: Weekdays and weekends
Vacancies: 1full-time and permanent position
Pho Bat Trang is an established Vietnamese restaurant based out of St. Catherines Ontario. Pho Bat Trang is known for quality authentic Vietnamese dishes and has earned The Standard Reader’s Choice award in 2021 for the category of ‘Vietnamese food’.
The restaurant is seeking a self-motivated Line Cook to assist with food operations, preparations, and cooking at the St. Catherine’s location. The successful candidate will be responsible for the restaurant’s authentic Vietnamese recipes including the restaurant’s signature grilled meats with rice dishes, specialty curries with noodles, soups, and spring rolls.
The successful candidate will also participate in various safety and workplace hygiene activities designed to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
This would be an opportunity for someone in the field to establish their career within a busy and dynamic environment.
- Prepare and cook complete meals & specialty food items, including Vietnamese style grilled meats with rice dishes, specialty curries with noodles, soups, and spring rolls ;
- Mold doughs into thin pastry required for the restaurant’s various menu items;
- Prepare Vermicelli and other noodles of various soups on the restaurant’s menu;
- Plan cooking activities to meet customer/patron demand during normal hours and at peak times;
- Ensure servings are consistently prepared as per the restaurant’s specified recipes;
- Oversee kitchen operations;
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers as required from time to time;
- Ensure all food items meet restaurant quality standards;
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and kitchen equipment;
- Prepare and cook new or seasonal menu items as required;
- Assist with keeping clean kitchens and work areas;
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques and assist in training other staff members as required.
- Minimum of 3 years of Vietnamese commercial cooking experience is required;
- Must have good time management skills;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Please send resume to email@example.com
Please indicate “Cook” in the subject line of your email or the cover letter of your resume
No views yet