- 2364428 Ontario Inc o/a Kramer’s Bar & Grill – Posted by Rene Berrospi
- Job ID : 13546
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 09 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 08 Mar 2021
COOK (NOC 6322)
2364428 Ontario Inc o/a Kramer’s Bar & Grill
1915 Yonge Street,
Toronto, Ontario M4S 1Z3
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening
Salary: $16.00 Hourly for 40 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Woodbridge, Ontario (2 vacancy)
2364428 Ontario Inc o/a Kramer’s Bar & Grill is a family-run, community-minded pub in the heart of Midtown, Toronto. We pride ourselves on offering excellent food and drink plus providing our community with fun activities almost every night of the week. We’re a Cheers-style bar just opposite Davisville Station. Join the gang at Kramer’s – it really is the kind of bar where the staff and locals will always know your name!
The Cook is responsible for the preparation and cooking of meals. The position requires experience as a cook, and the individual will be in charge of the culinary activities of our establishment.
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
• Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
• Oversee kitchen operations
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
• May clean kitchen and work area
• May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
• May hire and train kitchen staff.
• Education: Completion of High School or experience in food preparation or service is required.
• Experience: 2 years of experience as a Cook.
• Required Skills: Must have 2+ years’ experience.
• Language: Speak English, Read English, Write English
How to ApplyHOW TO APPLY: By email: firstname.lastname@example.org 2364428 Ontario Inc o/a Kramer’s Bar & Grill is committed to diversity and equity; persons from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply. We welcome applications from everyone in respect of gender, ethnic groups, youth, newcomers and person with disabilities.
No views yet