- 1181079 BC ltd – Posted by xxx
- Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 74261
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 03 Nov 2022
- Expiry Date : 03 Nov 2023
Spice Valley Indian Cuisine located at 1/2 Esquimalt Rd #910, Victoria, BC V9A 3M6 is looking for
Full-time Cook to be a part of their team at the earliest.
No. of Positions: 02
Benefit: Relocation costs covered by employer Duties:
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
• Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef.
• Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and
monitor and order supplies.
• Inspect kitchens and food service areas.
• Train staff in preparation, cooking, and handling of food
• Order supplies and equipment along with recruitment of staff.
• Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment.
• Manage kitchen operations and clean kitchen and work areas.
• Organize and manage buffets.
•No degree certificate or diploma
• 02 to less than 03 years of experience in commercial cooking is required.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
No Walk Ins or phone calls please.
Aboriginal, youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.
No views yet