- Daily Seafood Inc – Posted by Employer
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 60317
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16-20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 07 Jul 2022
- Expiry Date : 07 Jul 2023
We are looking for experienced Cook for The Daily Seafood Inc located at 135 Blake St Toronto ON M4J 3E2 Canada.
No. of position: 05
Since its founding in 1989, Daily Seafood has always strived to provide the best seafood to the great city of Toronto. Over the years, our company has continually evolved to meet our customer's expectations for quality. Here at Daily Seafood, we believe in variety, freshness, sustainability, and consistency.
- Prepares a variety of seafood
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
- Complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
- Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including flat top range and refrigeration equipment.
- Prepares item for battering, breading, seasoning and marinating.
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
- Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed
- Closes the cooking area properly and follows the closing checklist for work stations.
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Manager
- Responsible for set-up, regular maintenance, cleaning, and break-down of any machinery and equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storage of all perishables daily to ensure product quality.
- Return all items used during your shift to the proper place, clean and organize all work and storage areas.
- Ensure health & safety and food safety regulations are followed.
Education: No formal education required
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in food industry
Hourly Rate: $ 16 to $ 20 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above location or Email at email@example.com
No views yet