- UNIVERSAL EVENT SPACE – Posted by Employer
- Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 58298
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16-20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 15 Jun 2022
- Expiry Date : 15 Jun 2023
We are looking for well experienced Cooks for a well-known event and catering firm “UNIVERSAL EVENT SPACE” located at 6250 Hwy 7, Vaughan, ON L4H 4G3, Canada.
No. of positions – 15
- Follow all recipes and practice portion control to prepare, garnish, and present ordered items.
- Prepare all sorts of side dishes and main courses as per the menu.
- Accept special requests from customers/guests.
- Work as a team and prepare food orders within time limits.
- Instruct kitchen assistants and helpers.
- Maintain proper and adequate set-up of the kitchen/station daily. This includes requisitioning and stocking of all required food, paper products, and condiments.
- Handle, store, and rotate all products properly.
- Responsible for set-up, regular maintenance, cleaning, and break-down of any machinery and equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storage of all perishables daily to ensure product quality.
- Return all items used during your shift to the proper place, clean and organize all work and storage areas.
Education: No formal education required
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience
Hourly Rate: $ 16 to $ 20 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay
How to Apply
Please send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet