Beach Ave Bar and Grill Inc. is located in along downtown Vancouver’s waterfront, serving Burgers, sharing plates & drinks served in a chic space with patio seating & ocean views.
Employer: Beach Ave Bar and Grill Inc. (o/a Beach Ave Bar and Grill)
– Set up and maintain workstations with all needed ingredients, tools and cooking equipment.
– Ensure all food meets food safety and quality standard.
– Check and inspect quality of ingredients complying with all food safety procedures.
– Prepare ingredients for cooking (chopping vegetables, cutting meat, preparing sauces etc.)
– Prepare meals “to order” efficiently, with the highest health and safety standard.
– Monitor refrigeration temperatures and working order of kitchen equipment.
– Perform routine cleaning and sanitization.
– May assist in training other employees.
-Completion of secondary school
-Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or completion of college or other program in cooking or food safety or 2+ years of commercial cooking experience are usually required.
-Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
-Good communication skills
Wage: $19 per hour
Working hours: 35-40 hours a week
Working location: #1-1012 Beach Ave #1, Vancouver, BC V6E 1T7
How to Apply
How to apply: by E-mail: email@example.comIf you are interested in this job position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected applicants will be contacted for the interview. Thank you for your interest.
No views yet