Cook and Pastry Cook
- Neptune Wonton Noodle – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 52787
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17-20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-05-25
- Posting Date : 25 Apr 2022
- Expiry Date : 25 May 2022
Company name: 0965945 BC Ltd. DBA Neptune Wonton Noodle
Business address: 2FL-4405 Central Blvd, Burnaby, BC V5H 4M3
Title of the position: Cook and Pastry Cook
Number of position: 2
Terms of employment: Full-time Permanent
Location of work: 2FL-4405 Central Blvd, Burnaby, BC V5H 4M3
Language of work: English
Wage: $17 to $20 per hour, depending on experience
Additional Pay: Tips
Work hour: 40 hours per week, 8-hour shift
Vacation: 10 days paid vacation per annum
Contact information: email@example.com
Neptune Restaurant Group has 11 different brands offering a variety of cuisine, including Chinese, Japanese, and Italian. With 22 locations and growing, we have been serving the Lower Mainland since 1993.
Our Burnaby location is hiring a full-time Cook to join our growing team. If you are interested in a career with a fast-growing hospitality group, we would love to hear from you!
- Prepare and service all food items for a la carte menus according to restaurant recipes and standards.
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features and promotions.
- Preparation and cooking of daily menu, with a focus on Chinese/Hong Kong cuisine.
- Prepare catering.
- Ensure food quality standards are maintained at all times.
- Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils and equipment.
- Train and supervise kitchen helpers.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food & beverage.
- Test, evaluate and follow processes to ensure food safety standards are met.
- Follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards.
- Pastry cook make pastry items and dimsum items according to recipe.
- Completion of secondary school.
- Minimum 1 year of cooking work experience is required, preferably in Chinese and/or Hong Kong cuisine.
- Demonstrated customer service experience.
- Have the ability to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Excel in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-based environment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please forward a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to include “Cook” in the subject line. Note: We would like to thank everyone who applies, but only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Thank you very much for your interest in Neptune Restaurant Group.
No views yet