- Darby’s Hospitality Inc. (o/a Darby D Dawes Neighbourhood Public House) – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 46121
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17-20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 11 Feb 2022
- Expiry Date : 11 Feb 2023
We are located in the heart of Kitsilano, Vancouver and fully serves fresh-made pizzas, burgers, or vegetarian dishes and local craft beer and cider. Now we are hiring the experienced Cooks.
Employer: Darby’s Hospitality Inc. (o/a Darby D Dawes Neighbourhood Public House)
– Set up workstation with all needed ingredient and cooking equipment.
– Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat and etc.)
– Cook complete various foods according to our recipe.
– Check food while cooking to stir or turn.
– Check quality of ingredients.
– Order or receive food supplies after selecting best qualities.
– Ensure all food meet food safe and quality standard.
– Work with specialized equipment such as deep-fryer and grill etc.
– Clean kitchen and work area.
– May schedule and/or train kitchen helpers.
– Completion of secondary school.
– Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or completion of college or other program in cooking or food safety or 2+ years of commercial cooking experience are usually required.
– Ability to follow all sanitation procedures.
– Good communication skills.
Wage and working hours: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour with 35-40 hours a week.
Working Location: 2001 Macdonald Street, Vancouver, BC. V6K 3Y2
How to Apply
How to Apply: by E-mail: email@example.com
No phone call please~! If you are interested in our position, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview. Thank you for your cooperation.
No views yet