- Holiday Inn Peterborough – Posted by Employer
- Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 45319
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16-20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 03 Feb 2022
- Expiry Date : 03 Feb 2023
We are looking for well experienced Cooks for “Holiday Inn Peterborough” located at 150 George St N Peterborough, ON K9J 3G5, Canada.
No. of position: 06
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow all recipes and practice portion control to prepare, garnish, and present ordered items.
- Prepare all sorts of appetizers and main courses as per menu.
- Accept special requests from patrons for menu items and prepare food.
- Work as a team and prepare food orders within time limits.
- Instruct kitchen assistants and helpers.
- Maintain proper and adequate set-up of the kitchen/station daily. This includes requisitioning and stocking of all required food, paper products, and condiments.
- Handle, store, and rotate all products properly.
- Responsible for set-up, regular maintenance, cleaning, and break-down of any machinery and equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storage of all perishables daily to ensure product quality.
- Return all items used during your shift to the proper place, clean and organize all work and storage areas.
Education: No formal education required.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in the food industry.
Language English or French
Hourly Rate: $ 16 to $ 20 per hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet