- New Tokyo Sushi – Posted by Recruiting
- Dawson Creek, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 42770
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.00 - $19.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-01-07
- Posting Date : 07 Jan 2022
- Expiry Date : 07 Jan 2023
New Tokyo Sushi in Dawson Creek, BC is looking for experienced full-time Permanent Cook.
- Position: Cook (Full-Time, Permanent position)
- Wage: $16.00 – $19.00 per hour (wage to be determined depend on experience and skills)
- Working hours: 30-40 hours per week
- Ability to do shift work (daytime, evenings, weekends and holidays)
- Vacation: 10 days paid holidays per year or 4% gross salary
- Available position: 1
- Completion of secondary school
- 3 years or more commercial cooking experience as a Cook
- English is required
- Business Location: 1325 Alaska Ave, Dawson Creek, BC V1G 1Z4
- Business Name: New Tokyo Sushi
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods such as sushi, sashimi, roll sushi, salad, donburi, udon noodle soup, tempura etc.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
- Ensure to maintain high quality of foods
- May clean kitchen and work area.
- Oversee kitchen operations.
- Monitor and order supplies.
How to Apply
How to Apply: Send your ‘RESUME’
- Mail: to the address above
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please respond with resume by email with ‘Cook’ on the subject line)
No phone calls please.
Only selected candidate will be contacted for the interview.
No views yet