- Browns Socialhouse – Posted by Employer
- Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 29547
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16-20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 09 Aug 2021
- Expiry Date : 09 Aug 2022
We are looking for well experienced Cooks for a well-known restaurant “Browns Socialhouse”, located at A-101 1180 Columbia St W, Kamloops, BC, V2C 6R6, Canada.
No. of position: 10
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow all recipes and practice portion control to prepare, garnish, and present ordered items.
- Prepare all sorts of appetizers and main courses as per menu.
- Accept special requests from patrons for menu items and prepare food.
- Work as a team and prepare food orders within time limits.
- Instruct kitchen assistants and helpers.
- Maintain proper and adequate set-up of the kitchen/station daily. This includes requisitioning and stocking of all required food, paper products, and condiments.
- Handle, store, and rotate all products properly.
- Responsible for set-up, regular maintenance, cleaning, and break-down of any machinery and equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storage of all perishables daily to ensure product quality.
- Return all items used during your shift to the proper place, clean and organize all work and storage areas.
Education: No formal education required.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in the food industry.
Hourly Rate: $ 16 to $ 20 per hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above location or Email at email@example.com
No views yet