- 0815654 B.C. LTD DBA The Wooden Spoon – Posted by Ic Immigration
- White Rock, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 29453
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15.20-16.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 06 Aug 2021
- Expiry Date : 02 Feb 2022
Work in a family environment with Wooden Spoon!
We are looking for candidates who are qualified for cook's position. Cooks are kitchen staff cooking dishes, preparing food materials, and implementing equipment maintenance in different cooking sections (fry section, wok section and grill section). A great career for foodies with a definite chance for advancement as well as a stable full-time job for students or anyone with an interest in food industry.
- 15171 Russell Ave, White Rock, BC, V4B 2P4
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and cook menu food items as per the recipes
- Prepare food materials, such as sauces, salads garnishing, spice mix and dough batter
- Ensure the quality of food and determine size of food proportions
- Work with minimal supervision and with other team members in an efficient way
- Operate Forno oven, fryer, convection oven and other appliances
- Manage kitchen operations while estimating food requirements and costs
- Ensure all the raw materials are handled and stored properly based upon food safety regulations
- Observe and test food items and make sure they are adequately cooked
- Check the quantity and quality of food products received from various vendors
- Maintain food safety and standards of cleaning
- Food Handler certification or equivalent is required.
- Be flexible for working shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Basic Knowledge of English Language is required.
- Can work at a fast pace under heavy pressure.
- Must be able to lift at least 60 lbs and stand for a long time.
- Prior experience is a strong asset
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.20 to $16.00/hr for 40 hrs/week
Experience: Cook: 1-2 year (Required)
Education: Secondary School (Preferred)
How to Apply
If eligible, please reply to this job posting with your resume through email: email@example.com
No views yet